Saturday 28 April 2012

Loris Shooting Star Replica Review

  

Fabric: PVC
Durabiltiy: Very Good
Quality: Very Good
Rating: 4.9/5




For a very long time now I have always wanted one of these. The original by Angelic Pretty is so hard to come by, and more so, by a reasonable price. At the Leeds meet I was pleasantly surprised to see one of the wonderful ladies selling this bag, and of course I jumped for it. After a funny bit of to and frowning for the bag, I grabbed it and took it home with me like a babe to its mummy.

I can honestly say the quality of materiel is really good and it is extremely strong, Ive manged to carry 4 heavy bottle of water in here without it having issues, speaking of which it also has allot of space. I do not personally think the images on the site give it much justice, for a replica this is really good and from what I have herd form various people, it is also allot stronger than the original bag (and also looks allot different)~

My only crit about the bag is on the points of the star you can see the inner stitching a tiny bit, but thats more of a pet peeve than anything~






Pleasant dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment