Tuesday 9 September 2014

† Halloween Costume/Coordinate Idea†

† Halloween Costume/Coordinate Idea† 


Halloween is just around the corner and because of it I decided to share with you my idea for this years coordinate / costume.




So above is the basic of my outfit for Halloween of course, this is the base of the look and wont have all my edits until its done. For the few of you who are on my fb you may have remember back in January that I designed this coordinate with a plan to wear it for a fashion event, I called it the "White Witch" but I decided to wear it for Halloween instead. I have revamped the idea since then but the blood layout will still be the same~








The idea is a banshee mixed with Shironuri~

† The wig is going to be restyle to be more hime gyaru and backcombed to be huge (clips will be removed to be used to make the wig bigger) 
† The hair will also be decorated with roses for the day.  This may also be edited with lace and extra details.
† I am hoping not to go too far on the Guro side but we will see how it turns out~
† The mouth (if i get the laytext on time) will be made to be sharp like a screaming banshee demon. This will be a very fun effect and I am hoping it turns out well.

† I have already ordered my bee wax base and white face paint/foundation for the shironuri flawless base but I am very nervous about doing it and hope it works. If it does I will do it a lot more~
† The RHS are for height and will be matched with white spiked as well. 
† Fake blood will be placed strategically onto the tights and dress to look not over the top but near realistic.
† I hope this will work, I am also considering adding some Shironuri to the mix as well to increase the detail. It will be a lot of work but will hopefully be a fun experience.


I sketched out this little cartoon for an idea of my look and hoping it works out a million times better than planned.

Halloween is so exciting,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment