Tuesday 9 September 2014

† Update†

† Update† 


For the majority of people who read my facebook they know that I have barely been online or even doing anything the past few weeks.

Why? Tonsillitis. 

I have had this since I was very young and it has hounded me for most of my life but recently due to my boyfriend getting sick, his illness spread around to everyone, including me. I was a little ill but then as soon as my neck got wind within a day the tonsillitis set in and I was K.O! However after a trip to the doc's for pills I stayed home on a  liquid diet and medicine and am now finally better.

†News†

I have a new phone! Yes I have joined the 21st centenary and bought a new phone. My old one was dying and no longer lasted past an hour before the battery died. Problem is I ended up having to cancel the purchase of a dress to afford it. I am gutted but I need a phone more than a dress.

Because of this, as well as my new tripod arriving I will be able to do youtube videos again and I am mega excited for it. Already have a lot lined up as well as a huge bodyline unboxing. (I already opened my btssb stuff so I'll do a different video on that) But here a photograph below of my trying on my new baby jsk with a silly button open on my blouse haha.

 
Glad to be better,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment