Saturday 23 August 2014

† Random Bloggity 4†

† Random Bloggity 4†

 

Today was a very fun day. As most people know I am usually the type who enjoys company ad very rarely requires time alone but today I escaped the house for some me time and it was so relaxing. Felt like some sort of weirdo too of magical proportions. The reason for that was I caught 2 rainbows in the sky, one outside my house and another on the way out. I adore sunny/rainy weather, it just looks so magical. I like the photographs above, makes me want to pout more often but I prefer to smile in photographs but.. IDK I feel like a camera whore in this photograph... #selfie :B



 My evil lunch. There is nothing more overriding with sin than a KFC popcorn chicken meal with gravy and pepsi max but it was great and very filling for a first meal of the day. I felt really odd sitting eating on my own as I usually never do that. This was quite rare and was also kind of nice. I found myself catching peoples eyes a lot as they stared at me and my food. It was funny in my response as I simply nodded and smiled to people which gave me some pretty nice replies. A lot of smiles and giggles were had.

However it wasn't all nice. Due to the fact I was sat on my own I did get a bit of unwanted attention. This older man (assuming 35ish?) kept watching me eat and kept giving me the eye up. He did start to swagger over to say hi but thank god some kids sat next to me. He must have assumed the kids were with me because he stopped walking towards me, paused, then turned and walked away. Weird.


Out of Tea.


After a look week of essay writing and being over powered with monster energy drink me and Tony went out to pick up some foodies and head back. On our way out however Tony took me to Scorpio and I managed to get these red Doc's at nearly 50% off for being second hand. Needless to say I bought these bad boys and have worn them almost every day since I got them.

 

They do have some scuffs on them from the previous owner (hence why they were so cheep) but that don't bother me. I wanted a pair for scuffing about in anyways so these are perfect for me. I also found it funny how the color matches my nails.


After our shoes trip we popped into this new cafe for lunch and OMG the cakes were godly. I was very happy but sad I could not finish my cake. The pic below here... you can almost tell Tony wanted to hide because the image came out blurry.

 


Sleep over

 We headed over to Misty's house to celebrate her birthday and to hang out. It was a very nice hang out and the veagen cake Cheryl baked was lovely.



We also did photoshoots and entertained the arts. I Cooked a huge ramen pot for everyone and we just had a really nice time. It was also very cool in the morning too as we saw Misty's new poster for PuSh was up. Seeing her as a cover girl is mega cool!



 Studying days

Just a quick outfit of what I wore for the cramming sessions.



 Extra Photographs from PuSH
Event blog post HERE



Random times are always fun,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment