Tuesday 19 May 2015

† Update - MAY 2015 †


† UPDATE † 


As some of you know I use this blog for updating little things in my life. These things are mostly to look back at and to share things I have come across. I a not so sad way I have been extremely busy for some time now, too busy too write uninteresting posts but a lot of good things have occurred in my life.

Firstly I have had quite the dramatic style change and though I still wear black I believe I have strongly improved in my coordinates and have now gained the courage to try new style and more dramatic looks such as shiro;


I have came across new make up items that do not cause irritation to my skin as well as techniques and therefore have improved in my make up skills. I have taken a more exsentrict take on my make up and have "perfected" doing shironuri type of base make up (It took some work to achieve). I have also started to take a more "doll like" aesthetic to how I dress and have added a more morbid/dead type taste in my wardrobe.


I have started working for a new Japanese culture convention in the north east and this August coming will be my debut to the event (after the pre-event) by hosting a lolita lounge as well as a fashion show dedicated to the whole spectrum of lolita fashion with my local comm.

If you are interested in joining us at the main event in august or want to meet some of the lovely sweet members of our comm please visit our little fb page to learn more about the event ( Densetsu FB Page & Event )



I had another trip away to Whitby Goth Weekend with my boyfriend Shinji. He and his film crew were asked by the WGW planners to film the event and do the band interviews. It was such a fun experience and I was able to go back stage to meet a few bands including "The Birthday Massacre" which was such an honor and even got to be on the front barrier to watch them live as Shinji was literally under the stage taking photographs of the live performers as well as filming the live bands. FYI if you are new to the band "The Birthday Massacre" I would look them up, they are enchanting and such lovely people.


I have become quite the foodie and have been visiting new and lovely places to try out foods. This also aides my new fresh food diet and gives me a chance to visit some really nice eateries. 


As well as visiting new places I have also refound my love for old school lolita styles. My wardrobe has really started to build since I last posted. Since I have filled my wardrobe with enough outfits to wear something new for 14 days it is starting to be finished and replaced with brand itme suchs as Angelic Pretty and Alice And The Pirates. ALSO since the diet change I have lost enough weight to fit into brand clothing again. I also was recently able to buy one of my dream dresses but I will post a review at another time about that jsk.


On another good news type of deal I have now become the official meet organizer for my local comm and have been having such a lovely time catching up with old friend, making new ones and being dubbed "Fairy Goth Mother" by my fellow frillies for my maternal instincts (inside comm joke). The meets are such a success and have given me a greater understanding on how life should be. This comm is so wonderful and everyone is so spirited and full of life. I feel privileged to be involved in such an open minded group of people and feel that for once my silly jokey way of breaking the ice is infected my fellow frillies.



I believe that is enough of an update for now. I do have a lot more to talk about and say including some big news that has changed my life for the better but I shall save that for another blog post.




Thank you for your time,
Pleasant dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment