Tuesday 16 June 2015

† Angels VS Demons Meet †

† Angels VS Demons Meet †

 Taken by Sammi H

As you might know most comms have a meet at least once a month. We do that in our comm and for this comm meet we decided upon the theme of "Angels Vs Demon" as well as a new trip to Durham. Since our comm is based in Newcastle is it not often we travel so far for meet but this was something new and fun for us to try and truly was quite the success. After our train journey we meet up with the rest of the comm then heading into Durham town center. It was a very odd day for weather but luckily on our way through the town the weather was quite pleasant.

Pic by Ophelia
Pic by Ophelia

We popped into the 'Ding Dong Vintage' store and were overwhelmed with the amount of good quality vintage goods for sale. Sadly I was quite short on cash after buying my dress for Regalia so I did not have much money to spare. It was so lovely inside. The store was actually huge but it was filled with so much stuff that it felt small and compact. I knocked a fur shawl over with my petticoat involuntarily and with that bid the store a good day after picking it up. I did not want to risk it. If I was to re-visit Durham it would only be to visit that store and the church grounds.We spent the rest of our time on the cathedral grounds taking many derpy photographs and simply having a nice time. We finished the day off with tea <3



The wind parted my bangs and sent my veil and sash derpy like to the side of my body. I did not have time to gain more coordinate photographs because my bf had to go to work bless him so this is all I got. The veil was made from my left over fabric that I used to make my chiffon over skirt in my previous coordinate so it was a bit short on the back because I ran out of fabric (cuts off on the shoulders, wish it was longer) so I plan to remake it once I buy some more chiffon fabric. As usual concrit is always welcome~


Pleasant dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment