Tuesday 23 June 2015

† Fairytale Picnic of June †

† Fairytale Picnic of June † 



This was one of the most funnest meets to date despite the schizophrenic weather. We made many a jokes shouting family guy quotes of "ITS RAINING SIDEWAYS". The rain was not heavy at all but it was drizzly and light. When the wind gave a gust it rained to the side often. We firstly (Me, Ophelia and Shinji) the picnic area in a small enclosed area in the park. Almost as if we were sat in our own private fairy tale park. 





The food was quite varied and very yummy. We planned that everyone would bring something for us all to share and it was a lovely choice. I brought a huge tray of sandwiches. Meat choice as ham and peas pudding, ham and deviled eggs and ham and veg. The vegetarian choice was deviled egg and the vegan choice was falafel. I also brought a kettle with a portable stove and made many a cups of tea and hot chocolate.








 


Everyone looked so lovely and despite the weather got some really lovely coordinate photographs~


† Jsk, Bolero, Shoes, Wrist Cuffs : Bodyline
† Tiara : Unknown
† Rosaries : Offbrand (Modded by myself)
† Heart Choker : Offbrand

 

 I decided to go all shiro with an outfit based on the white queen (alice in wonderland). The eyeshadow was extremely glittery with mini silver stars at the start of the day but these photos were taken at the end and all the glitter was gone by then. I was wearing a veil but I took it out for my outfit photographs as i felt it did not go 100%. My bolero is more of a cream white than white (as you can probably tell) and was a last minute choice for warmth for the cold. If you have seen any bolero's or cardigans recently in white for sale that are stretchy with puffy shoulders and are a bit longer (go to the waist a bit more) please link me I'd appreciate it~


Thank you for reading.
† Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment