Wednesday 16 May 2012

My Lolita Tranformation

★My Lolita Tranformation★

★Daily Make up and howdy-do~★




A few of my friends lately have started doing these "lolita transformation" video's so I thought whislt I ahd free time visiting family, I'd make a quick video whilst I was getting ready in the morning. Not to everyone taste I know, To each their own right? Just a little derpy vid of my daily make up, how I get to my looked from morning and a little bit info, hope you had fun watching and a mini laugh as my derp's.

Hopefully see you at the lolita events at Nemacon guys

ALSO

It was a beautiful day today so I took a few random photo's of the lovely day and some badass rebellious ducks who refused to move, they were so cute but I swear any moment they were gonna pull out some AK47's and bust a cap in my ass.






No comments:

Post a Comment