Friday 25 May 2012

My Decoden Case

★My Decoden Case★

★Pic's and swag★ 

For a very VERY long time now, I've enjoyed deco things. From nails to phone, and even houses, I have kept up this hobby making thing's and even decoating furntiure, but thats a story for another time.


This case and selection of photographs of my swag, display a huge project I am working on, this will be more for personal use but if I ever feel like selling on it'll jsut be to sell to buy more things to make more things, oh how I love hobbies.




 Oreo's vs Butterlies and Silver

 Roses vs Combs

 Pearl shade and Shaped buttons vs Tasty nomnom's

 Ponies vs Pearls

 Hearts and Bows vs Hello Kitty

 Tasty noms and little Shapes vs Bears and Butterflies

 Pearlescent Pealrs and Beeds vs Plastic and Wooden Stars

 Multi Styled Beed's vs Tasy Noms and Cake

I can happily say I really love all these little trinket's, not only are they fun to collect but they are nice to look at, espcially when they are all together like this, and to prove these are infact my collection I took a derpy photo of myself, half asleep, holding them like some insain fangirl of cute things


3 comments:

  1. awwww dear!!!
    this is awesome <3
    I hope you will sell someday your work *-*

    Greetings from Berlin :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings from England <3

      I have sold many of my work, But it is a hobby, not a job <3 thank you so much for your comment~

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! So many pretty things >< I'm so jellyyy =P

    ReplyDelete