Monday 21 May 2012

Roses for a Book Worm Co-ord

★Roses for A Book Worm★

★Classic Style Co-ord★  

 


Cardigan : New Look
Blouse : Bodyline
Skirt : New Look
Shoes : Vivvine Westwood Replica's
Sock's : Offbrand

Accesories;
Rose Slide - Bodyline
White Pearl Necklace - Offbrand
Crown Eye Necklace - Offbrand (Gift from my fiancee)



This co-ord was actually inspired by a book I am currently reading, a book by Darren Shan , Lord Loss *bit of a fan* So I desided to do something of roses, pearls and black just to fit the mood of the book. Kind of a simple classic look for a change~

ALSO tested out my new hairspray with a windswept look with puff, nothing fancy~














 

2 comments:

  1. beautyful!!!
    the outfit AND you -^^-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daww thank you, this is much much different from how I usually dress <3

      Delete