Saturday 19 May 2012

P-I-N-K-U! Go PINKU!★

★P-I-N-K-U★

★Gooooo PINKU!!!★ 

 


All Images and video's here are from the girls facebook page and youtube account located here;




"Pinku! Project wants to spread Japanese style idol culture all aroud the world^ _^)/ We are interactive idol who you can talk to and be friends with. Please send us messages so we can get to know you better~!"

One of the most "kawaii" upcoming dance group and now with single's out in the open, PINKU PROJECT!! For about half a year now I believe I have kept myself up to date with the most lovely dance group being these 4 lovely girls and other extra special appearences of member's.

Oh the good old kawaii days these girls remind me of when I grew up with Morning Masume, these girls bring back my job of an independence ahrdworking dance group with fabulous style and a lovely backstory.


Recently the girls actually helped me in proving a small fact of one of my favoutire songs and dance,  "℃-ute - 大きな愛でもてなして/ Ookina Aide Motenashite" This translates to I believe "Hospitality with great love" I found it so lovely that the amazing dance group covered this and also helepd me prove to other when I did thsi dance I was not coo-coo.










★P-I-N-K-U MEMBERS★



"Pinku! Project is a J-pop/anime idol unit from Toronto and our members are Peach Pinku, Baby Pinku, Berry Pinku and Cotton Pinku♡ We perform at anime conventions and also upload videos from home. Thanks for visiting our page and have a PINKU day☆"

★Peach Pinku★ 

★Baby Pinku★ 

★Berry Pinku★ 

★Cotton Pinku★ 


★P-I-N-K-U Coming to you★


I wish so much that I was in Toronto, for I would love to meet these sweet and talented girls! It also would be nice for a derpy me to do a dance with them for a moment haha but I do wish these girls the best of luck and hope their future blossums! WHO KNOWS? Maybe next tiem you look them up these girls will be on stage in Japan selling thier 3rd album! <3

If you wish to buy their brand new single which is in Japanese and in English, then check out the website links provided at the top of the page and gives these sweet angels a call! 

SO from 1 Pinku fan to another I salute you

★P-I-N-K-U! Gooooo PINKU!★

No comments:

Post a Comment