Tuesday 24 June 2014

† The Hoppings †

† The Hoppings †
Casual Day Out


 Me and Tony after today's coordinate rush, quickly shoved me into normals gothness and rushed to the town center to go to the Hopping's event in Newcastle.

  The weather was sunny but not too hot with a cool breeze and lovely shade. The funfair was buzzing with life and filled with music and people. We met up with a bunch of Tony's friends who has not yet met me, including the awesome DJ Kyle, the lovely Sophie and two other lovely ladies who I can not recall the name of due to how bloody load the event was (will meet up again someday I am sure) as well as a few late comer's.
 

I felt I ended up in an ironic situation as I was the only one going on the largest and most adrenaline junky rides. I joked a lot about how everyone else was a wimp but to be fair they all went "YEP, Go have fun avoiding death's grip" and so I did. On one of the ride's I met this lovely girl Ayumi, she was with two of her other friends in the cart infront and felt nervous going on this tall ride on her own, so I offered to sit with her and we had a lovely chat about her home town, Akita, Japan , as she and her friends had recently moved here for a university education but as you can see this ride was indeed high, so I fully understand why she was a bit nervous.



After a bit of a wonder all 6 of us decided to go on the waltzers and it was wonderful! Extremely fun and for once the music was not too bad however the photo's that were taken came out really weird. The overpowering red light's mutated the photo's into being this strange red color but I agree with Sophie in the fact they actually look quite interesting.



At day's end I really wanted a souvenir of some kind and could not find a thing until I passed one of the many sweet's stores to see this little cutie. A heart shaped lolly with a small Korean blue haired doll. It truly did not take long for me to buy it and I have yet to try the candy lolly. I plan to put this little doll on my shelf as a reminder of this fun day.



 After I got home I quickly took some photo's of my noms and sat down to chill. What better way to chill though than with a huge slice of watermelon. Yum~


A perfect end to a perfect day,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment