Thursday 26 June 2014

† Lolita Meet Up 2†

† Lolita Meet Up †
With Elizabeth and Tony


So today after a late start Elizabeth, Tony and I all met up to enjoy the wonderful weather, chill out and take some nice photo's. We had a really nice time before Tony arrived, browsed some shop's, bought some fruit for breakfast and then had a lovely walk to the tea shop.


By now, the tea shop has finally clicked on that I am a bit weird as each and every time I order the same combination and each and every time they always giggle about it. If you are a lover of tea you may know that flowering tea is usually not served with milk and sugar however for me I can not drink it without it. No, it does not curdle, it acts the same as regular tea however this is the only thing to satisfy all cravings. I would actually prefer to have it with soy milk but the sold milk they give at the tea house tastes extremely salty, not sweet enough for me at all.


After this relaxing chill Tony met up with us and it was off to the Park for some derpy photo's coordination photographs and fun. The weather was perfect. A tiny amount of breeze with bursts of sunshine and shade. The park was blooming with nature and a perfect opportunity for photographs.



 It is so hard to get a photo with this man and get him to smile but he smiled... a little, in the photo with me at least but I guess his Goth self will not allow a joyful photograph of his own will.I really like those boots of his with the skull buckles, so shiny. FYI, no he is not wearing lolita/boystyle of any kind it is simply an aristocratic goth look and a charming one at that~



Elizabeth wore her walking shoes for today with her country inspired coordinate. I adore her little yellow handmade bow that she made to match with this jsk, simple but effective. I love the strawberry print all over this dress, not only was the weather perfect for it but Elizabeth suits it so much. The sun was beaming so brightly when taking her photographs and it took some arguments with our dear sky friend solar to get the right lighting effect on each photo.



I tried a bit of a bittersweet style outfit today. I found the end results of half the photographs that were taken of me very annoying due to half of the standing/full coordinate images being of me trying not to laugh. Today I decided to try out the love jewelry set and despite it's loveliness I feel this dress is not really me and after some thought I've decided to pass it on to another. I feel that if the pink on the dress was red instead I would have been much happier with it. I also felt the pink was lacking in beauty and would suit someone else much more however do not get me wrong I adore the set, it is just not for me.




I feel like I am the tallest one in our group (I am making such a weird pose in this photo above). Everyone else is so small and then there is me hovering around like some magical dead tree. After the nicer photo's Elizabeth and I decided to troll to the high heaven's and parade our stupidity upon this smiling lion statue, needless to say I think our mission was accomplished.

"HI HO SILVER... AWAYYYYYY!"

I do not know whatever the fudge the face is that I am pulling below but my exact quote was "OMG BUNNIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Which pointing at a bunch of rabbits running behind Elizabeth and Tony.


Our day ended quite pleasantly, we went for a afternoon lunch at Pizza hut and received a giant BBQ Pizza for the three of us to annihilate, had a small sit and then traveled to the Green where we basked in the sun and chatted, however our peace near the days end got disturbed by a group of youth with a desired to fight/not-fight (aka says they will fight but one of them runs away like a p***** after starting the whole thing) we ended up watching from afar until everything calmed down. Turns out a youth was mad because he saw his girlfriend kissing another man so instead of blame the girlfriend he went after the man she kissed, despite this man being clueless that this girl even HAD a boyfriend and then it seemed to end with the main youth trying to cause this fight running away like a wimp when he challenged someone to a fight who was build like an iron bull. Ah life. I decided to take a photograph in case things got bad but it died down pretty quickly.


So yes it was a lovely day and next meet should be the lot of us hanging out~

Looking forward to be an idiot at the next meet up,
Pleasant Dreams †


No comments:

Post a Comment