Monday 23 June 2014

† Lolita Meet Up 1†

† Lolita Meet Up †
With Kiki


Jump time just like Mr Yan oh so dreamy!! 


It took nearly 10 attempts due to laughing to much but we felt inspired by (at the time) the recent Mr Yan/Bodyline jumping photo's. Tony and Lewis watched on and took photo's but only a few of the pics came out okay dude to them laughing more than the pair of us.


So back to the more serious/blog post.

We met earlier in the day and for the life of us it was hot. I was wearing a different outfit which was very thick and warm, so when we decided to go to the cliff's I got changed into this lovely bunny jsk that Kiki has recently bought and ended u really liking it. I plan to buy it in the red colorway for future wear as I have far too much black in my wardrobe ATM.

The start of the day, despite the hot heat was lovely and was a perfect opportunity for some photo's in Kiki's stunning back garden. My outfit for the day's start was a basic oldschool style Gothic Lolita coordinate. It is a shame the grass was so tall as my heel's are practically invisible but at least the photo's were quite nice. I wish at the time these photo's were taken I had taken my bolero off but I was being stubborn despite the heat and only unbuttoned it. The rest of the day was fun and the 4 of us had a lovely meal that was nomtastic as we hadn't eaten all day like idiot's. Kiki's bunny also hate's women, so taking a photo with the bunny felt like a Mexican stand off.



I loved Kiki's outfit. As a late Christmas present (JSK) and Birthday gift (Bag) from me to her I had popped over that day to give her the new stuff. She loved them so much that she wore them instantly and look's amazing. I hope to get the dress in black or red and do a twinning coordinate in the future. It was lovely being able to see Kiki's new tattoo all healed up and half done, I felt it really matches her outfit and her style. By the end of the day, just like me, she changed something, her shoes! The cute sparkly jelly shoes she wore were simply easier to walk in when walking on the cliff's. I wish I had brought a different pair as walking on a cliff edge in heel's was a nightmare.


My change of outfit by day's end as explained earlier.



I think the biggest thing for me when it comes to these photo's is the ironicness of my weight loss. I gained a lot of weight going near a size 18 but ever since I've been dieting and such I have gone down again and am only a few inches off getting back into M's (Gone from an 115cm bust to 102cm) so in a few month's I am hoping to reach my goal of 90/95cm's but it is taking more time than I thought, however Tony(BF) is amazing and has been helping me with my weight loss with our park work out's and jog's. I am excited to eventually reach my goal and am more looking forward to my face looking less chubby again (Miss my size 10/12 days)

All in all it was a lovely day and we are planning on meeting up this week with Elizabeth for a fun day out and to meet another friend, Simone, who wishes to get into lolita fashion so we are going to introduce her into the world of frills and have a nice cuppa too~


Looking forward to the next hang out,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment