Tuesday 24 June 2014

† Music of Death †

† Music of Death †
Coordinate


As stated in my music note jsk review blog post, I said I wanted to try out the coordinate I had created and see how it worked for me. Well this was the result and I frankly find it quite nice but with a few thing's I'd like to tweak. Despite the wind the photo's looks lovely and Tony did a lovely job taking photo's for me the big sweetheart~


Blouse: Fully Shirred ℬodyline 2010
Jsk : Music Note ℬodyline 2010
Belt: Restyle Skeleton Cameo Belt (Damaged/Not fixed yet)
Bag : Musical Bunnies ℬodyline 2013
Shoes : Punk ℬodyline SHOES258 2012

Crosses necklace/choker : Extreme Largeness
Skeleton Hand Clip's : Offbrand
Headbow :  ℬodyline L445 Headbow (I altered to not be horrid)


I found when wearing the jsk it was a little too big and since it was quite high waist-ted I felt for my body type and height that it did not work without a belt or corset. Since at this moment in time I have no access to a corset I used this belt to pull in in dress at the waist to give the illusion of a non-high waist jsk. I felt it was not too bad a look but this dress makes me boobs look rather big and for me when it comes to lolita fashion I prefer to try and avoid that.

The white shoes were a good choice (apart from the straps constantly falling down, I must remind myself to tighten them next time) as they stand out awesomely against the black sheer tights. I could have worn my black version of these heels but they did not have the same impact as these white ones do.




The headbow I altered from Bodyline seemed to fit this outfit like a glove.It was a nice hint of old school with a twist of modern. I adore the little skeleton clip's, of course they are not for everybody but for me they are mega cute and I found they aided to the death part of this coordinate and helped tie the belt into the outfit. The Belt, still damaged, was a nice asset but needs a lot of work before it looks 100%.

I did do a fault when it came to my make up and did not spot it until after the photo's were taken. Me and my boyfriend, Tony, were meeting up with friends to go to a funfair event called the Hopping's and we were meant to meet friends at 3:30 in the afternoon to go on ride's, eat cotton candy, go for a walk, etc.. but in my rush to quickly finish this outfit for photo's I did not put my eyelashes on properly. As you can tell from the photo's my lashes are on so weirdly and almost look like any moment they would fall off.


I was so disappointed in this when I saw the photo's but sometimes these things happen. I also had another problem with my petticoat thanks to my cat's. I own three cat's to be exact, Tifa (Female, 8) Zack (male, 7.5) and Yuffie (Female, 3) and whilst we were having these photo's taken Tifa came over and kept rubbing my leg's and wanting some love, luckily Tony distracted her but she got fur all over my leg. So in bending over my petticoat stuck out a bit in the last few photo's after she went to Tony. I also think the sheer tights are nice but I personally prefer opaque.



All in all,
I really do like this outfit but due to the high waist style of the dress I think if I ever was to wear it again it would be with a steel under bust corset or waist cincher. I am happy I tried the outfit as I thoroughly enjoyed it, I have found that I have a hobby for making "different" or "unusual" style coordinates, I think it's because I find conventional coordinates are a bit boring for me and prefer to go a bit more over the top with themes and style just like Takulu does.


Really happy with the result,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment