Monday 23 June 2014

† National Lolita Day 2014†

† National Lolita Day †
2014


For national Lolita day unfortunately a lot of my lovely frillies were ill or busy, so the only frillies who were able to have some lovely rainbow fun was myself and my darling Elizabeth. We also had my boyfriend Tony and my male bestie Liam.
We decided to have a casual day and head to the Green Day festival for some fun, however when we got their is was raining and nothing was really going on. So after the lot of us had a nice walk and browse we decided "Screw this, let's go have a cup of tea and take some photo's"


However, very unlike me, I did not take that many photo's and by the time we got to the tea house the 4 of us were laughing so hard by one of Elizabeth's comments that we took like no photo's, it was an awesome time!

After we had our tea, Liam had to leave but the 3 of us relaxed and took some mini coordinate photo's (despite me being mega fussy about it because my damn dress kept riding up and the lighting sucked needles) we did get some nice photo's. We would have taken more outside but it was raining too much by this point.



The lovely Elizabeth in her cute sweet lolita coordinate with her lovely soft hair. She did not feel like wearing a wig this day and feel like having a nice casual but darling outfit. She looks so cute!



My outfit for this day was a simple Gothic Lolita with a mix of Queen/Princess style. Since sashes have come back into fashion I could not help but make my own with a rosette. I made this the night before and gosh i nearly cut my fingers up from putting the wire into the rosette but it seemed to be worth it. There was an issue though, this dress kept riding up due to the satin lining and drove me nut's, if I was to wear this again I will try and find a way to stop it doing this.


At end of our day, after Tony left for work, me and Elizabeth decided to catch up in Starbucks to not only avoid the rain but get some food and drink. We had a lovely time chatting and I felt in love with my creme caramel frape however it nearly took me an hour to finish it, good job it was cold.

Well that was it! It was a fun, lovely and casual day full of so much fun, next year we are planning to all (the lot of frills) to go and do something fun/big, even if it is a simple trip to York or a full frilly fashion day~

Looking forward to next year,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment