Friday 20 June 2014

† Coordination Show Case 2 †

Coordination Show Case

Since I have left the look of sweet lolita to follow things I enjoy more I have started to build a collection of coordinate photo's and outfit's. 



Coordination Rundown
"Quoth the Raven"

Blouse: ℬodyline, Fully Shirred with detachable Sleeves
Jsk : Raven, Lost Lenore Layered
Rocking Horse Shoes : ℬodyline
Tiara : Alchemy Gothic, Claddagh Red Heart Crown
Silver Spiked Collar : Punk Rave
Opaque tights : Primark
Black Ankle Socks: Primark  
Theme
This Gothic outfit was inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's, The Raven. The character in the poem known as Lenore is described to have large hair and a look of love in her face which played a bit part in these outfit photo's. Also to reprisent the pail face of Lenore, aka, the sign of death, I used a very soft white foundation to mimic the type of make up used on dead bodies when presented at an open funeral. A creepy concept but I find it very beautiful as it aides those who have passed to look more alive in an open casket. 
"He thinks for a moment in silence, and his mind wanders back to his lost Lenore. He thinks the air grows denser and feels the presence of angels, and wonders if God is sending him a sign that he is to forget Lenore"
For this outfit I would have preferred to have worn boots, however it was a nice day and a shame to waste a chance to wear in my RHS out and since they match choker so well I decided to stick with it.

Coordination Rundown
"Dreaming of BTSSB" 

Blouse: ℬodyline, Fully Shirred with detachable Sleeves
Jsk : ℬodyline, Layered and Laced JSK l348
Bowed Velvet Flats : Primark
Headbows : Handmade
Opaque tights : Primark
Black Ankle Socks: Primark 
Polkadot Parasol : Primark  
Theme
 
This very basic coordinate was worn for a very beautiful day (Oddly I almost look tan in these photos with the gray background). I've rediscovered my love for old school gothic lolita and in doing so have fallen in love with this bodyline jsk. It is comfortable, beautiful with cotton lace and front and back shirring. The only problem with this jsk is it takes some adjusting to balance the front and back shirring for a perfect fit without making the ribbon looking odd. My next buy will be this in black, it truly is beautiful. At the time this JSK was worn out I was still waiting for my headbows to arrive so I improvised and made 2 small black bows and luckily for me they turned out not so bad since they were made 15 minutes before leaving the house. The title name is due to the jsk. It has a very BTSSB sort of style to it and at the time this photo was taken I was just starting to re-build my lolita wardrobe after selling all of the sweet lolita stuff I owned.

Coordination Rundown
"UN-Easter Bunny"


Blouse: ℬodyline, Laced Cutsew with neck ties
Jsk : ℬodyline, Stripped Hime JSK 
Black Lace Bunny Ears : Handmade
Opaque tights : Primark
Shoes : Love Lable, Dainty Ribbon Heels
Bag : Sugar Skull Bag (Forgot Brand)
Theme
 This outfit was through together last minute actually for Easter as I was really ill at the timeand frankly wanted to stay in bed, feeling sorry for myself whilst my boyfriend would cuddle me in the mist of Disney movies but alas that did not happen and I ventured with family to my brother's house where my beloved took photo's of my outfit despite my ick. I had made the headdress/bunny ears the night before and had only just received the jsk a few day's earlier but every time I bent over I felt I had mega boob loaf and had the shirring ribbon way too tight thanks to my not really paying attention to the world feelings. I think this has been the first Easter where the idea of eating chocolate made me want to dive bomb into the bathroom and vomit out my intestines. Lovely image.
Coordination Rundown
"I Like Warm Hugs"
 

Blouse: ℬodyline, Fully Shirred with Detachable sleeves
Jsk : ℬodyline, Chiffon Hime
Hair Clips : Offbrand,Snows flakes
Opaque tights : Primark
Shoes : odyline, Platform Gothic Heels
Crystal Necklace : Family heirloom
Theme
Originally I wanted to do a unicorn theme with this jsk but felt I would save that for another time when I could get more elaborate accessories, a white wig, a tone of glitter and a veil so instead I took some inspiration from one of my favorite films...FROZEN. No not Elsa, nothing to do with that instead this outfit was based of the loveable character who loves warm hugs, Olaf! I would have also worn a white wig but I felt this would have taken away from the details of the snowflakes. My main regret is not wearing white foundation, I feel it would have made it perfect as the orange eyeshadow (to represent the carrot) did not stand out well against my skin.
The weather was unforgiving, despite the blood sun and blooming nature it was windy as hell and proved extremely hard for photo's to be taken.
Coordination Rundown
"Music and Bunnies"  
 

Blouse: ℬodyline, Fully Shirred with Detachable sleeves
Bolero:
ℬodyline,Wool with ruffle
Jsk : ℬodyline, Musical Bunnies
Headbow : ℬodyline
Opaque tights : Primark
Shoes : odyline, Platform Gothic Heels
Crystal Necklace : Family heirloom
Theme
I met up with my friend Kiki for a frilly day with our men, the day was a boiling hot day and in the coordinate I was originally wearing I was near dying from heat stroke so Kiki had recently purchased this JSK fromodyline and offered that I try it on and wear it until the weather cool's down. I personally love the shape of this jsk, in the photo on the odyline website it looked very odd but in person it is quite lovely and very comfortable. Also if you are wanting this JSK know that the print truly is peach/gold not pink/gold like the photo shows on the website~


Coordination Rundown
"Of Little Faith"  



Blouse: ℬodyline, Fully Shirred
Bolero:
ℬodyline,Wool with ruffle
Jsk : ℬodyline,Black Layered JSK L489
Headdress : ℬodyline, Rose and cotton lace Round headdress
Opaque tights : Primark
Shoes : odyline, Platform Gothic Heels
Cross Necklace: Primark
Theme

This coordinate was inspired by stereotypical Gothic Lolita Fashion with an old school element/ This day was hot as hell and as stated in the prior coordinate I did switch it for a less layered outfit as this dress is not only very heavy but is thick, so in the hot sun I was sweating like crazy.
This jsk is absolutely amazing and soon I plain to buy the red and even the blue, which for me is very odd since I wear blue once in a blue moon (terrible joke)
Looking forward to more coordination photo's,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment