Saturday 2 August 2014

† 30 DLC -Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.†

† 30 Day Lolita Challenge †
Day13
†A picture of your favorite sweets†
 
I honestly do not see what this has to do with lolita. It almost seems as if the person who created this blog post ran out of logical ideas and made a bunch of non lolita related questions. I may, one day, write my own 30 day challenge which makes a little more sense without the pointless and unnecessary questions that this quiz has had. Not all the questions are bad but some of them like this, are beyond pointless. 


So my favorite sweets. This is a tricky one as I do not really have a favorite. As a person, I will try anything once but when it comes to food I do not really have a sweet tooth.


A rare sweet treat I really love are macarons. There is just something so amazing about them but I rarely buy them. Not because I do not want to, but because not many places sell them.



Dime/Daim bars. These things are just lovely. I tend to buy a Dime and Ferrero Rocher milkshake from the milkshake store in town.
 
 That's about it tbf, there is not really many other sweet's I'd say were near my favorite.

Onto question 14,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment