Tuesday 12 August 2014

† 30 DLC - Day 18 - A picture of your favorite lolita style †

† 30 Day Lolita Challenge †
Day18
A picture of your favorite lolita style†
 
It obviously is a no brainer but I adore gothic lolita with a passion. However I feel as a lover of lolita it is hard to pick a favorite style, of course there is what I wear but when looking at lolita as a whole you can not help but be charmed be it all.
When I first started to take lolita seriously I was ALL about sweet lolita and hime. I found charm, cuteness and wonder in sweet lolita and found nothing else could match its innocence. I adore pastel shades, big bold headdresses, cute prints and beautiful bold coordinates. I was a huge fan of angelic pretty and had quite a few of their dresses in my collection.



But as time went by parts of me started to change and I drifted from sweet to a more hime style of lolita. I started to wear more elegant blouses, wavy long wigs and tiara's.



And soon after this I finally found my feet and rediscovered my love for a more gothy look. I still love my frills but I adore a more elegant look. Detailed dresses, tiny but powerful details and a more sophisticated charm.



So no, I can not just show you one photograph of my favorite lolita style as there is too much beauty in lolita to pick just one.
Onto question 19,
Pleasant Dreams †
 

No comments:

Post a Comment