Friday 22 August 2014

† Concrete Weapon - Coordinate †

 † Concrete Weapon † 
Gothic Lolita Coordinate





Coordinate Rundown.

Blouse, JSK & Bow : Bodyline
Tights : Primark
Shoes : New Rock
Choker : Extreme Largeness

 After receiving this new jsk in the mail I could not wait to try it on but I was not just visiting some friends but was going to be doing a huge study/cram session for the next week. I had no idea when I'd have time to get this coordinate photographed but to my luck my boyfriend, Tony, was invited to our friends house to help her photograph an art project. So to kill two birds with one stone for our sleep over I brought a small coordinate to quickly pop on for photographs.

Concrete Weapon? The reason behind the name is a bit of a silly one. I spotted the area in which Tony took my photographs looked like a battle scene as there was bites of glass, computer parts and damage everywhere. The gray in the dress also added to the title name and made me think of some crazy lolita battle scene.



Yeah I'll let that sink it a bit. The original photo as you can see looks nothing like this jsk I wore at all (if you ask me that is). So I'll point out some details for you should it ever come back up for sale or your curiois to buy this dress from Bodyline~

The bows are removable with silver clasps (I don't have the skulls on as it was bought 2nd hand).
The bust has tulle material over the cotton base fabric.
It has a lot of ruffles.
It comes with back shirring and a ribbon on the front. I took the ribbon off because in my opinion it was a bit tacky.
The dress is a pull over (no zip) but has a lot of give.
The tulle over-skirt is very pretty/very soft.
The print is magical. The details are bows and parasols in off white/silver detail. The skirt however has roses and barbwire all over it.
This dress looks AMAZING under UV light, the details just glow!
My only downside is its a bit short so I plan to buy an underskirt to wear with it for future reference.

So yeah this is the dress. I think it was a bonus to find considering how nice it is with just a small amount of tweaking.This dress, as I said, Looks wicked under UV light so I took a small photograph of it before I headed outside to get my coordinate photographs.



 Coordinate Photographs.









Despite my tiredness I think it was worth the nice coordinate photographs. Tony always does a fine job when it comes to photogrpahs. The last image above reminds me a lot of a human doll, something that doesn't offend me and I take as a compliment. It reminds me of those really old porcelain dolls that you find in random run down places.

Fun times,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment