Friday 8 August 2014

† Bodyline: L489 Review †

† Bodyline: L489 Review † 




Brand : Bodyline
Replica: No
Style : Jsk
Colorway : Black
Measurements;
  2L
Back center of length 97cm
Bust 92-96cm
Waist 80-84cm
 
Dress Information


This beautiful dress almost seems to be a hidden gem on the Bodyline website. With layers of frill, beautiful fabric and lovely detail this jumperskirt tops everything, in my opinion, on the Bodyline website! Just by looking at this dress you can see a lot of BTSSB elements in it, with a very delicate set of frills draped down the sides of the dress matched by a ruffled bust and beautiful lace choice.A bonus to this re-vampred Bodyline design is that the straps for the dress are detachable and just like the Brand Metamorphose have buttons for you to make the sleeved longer or smaller at will. The waist bow, which I often use as a head bow, has the cutest little black pearls and very nice strong lace. The dress is exact to the measurements and does not have much give despite it having shirring, if I was to recommend this dress I would not exceed to far from your size bracket. I will be buying this in red soon and I am so excited for the red to get here.


Dress Photographs



 It is a shame the photographs I have taken do not do the dress justice, as it is truly beautiful in person.


Coordination Idea




Jsk : Bodyline
Blouse :
Offbrand
Bag :
Offbrand
Headdress :
Bodyline

Bat Clip & Necklace : Alchemy Gothic
 This coordinate I have here is probably one of the most basic coordinate I have worn. The dress is very beautiful and I felt that over complicating the outfit would make the detail of the dress standout less. The ida behind this coordinate, despite the simplicity, was inspired by old BTSSB coordinates from the older Gothic Lolita Bibles and I find this outfit is a modern mix with old school dipped in. The blouse choice was chosen for the weather on the day I wore it out. The heat was overbearing, so to make matters a little better I chose this soft see through blouse so the hot day wouldn't kill me as much. This dress is very dark and I thought about wearing my black jewelry with it but then I thought about adding a little wow to it. The silver Alchemy Gothic bat clip on the bow and the Alchemy Gothic heart locket seemed to be the best choice to accompany this outfit as well as stand out in just the right way. I think topped it off with my skull bag.


Coordinate Photographs






I can not wait for the red version to arrive,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment