Monday 4 August 2014

† 30 DLC - Day 14 - A picture of your dream item†

† 30 Day Lolita Challenge †
Day14
†A picture of your dream item.†




 I already have it. The marionette girl OP and head bow. True that it is not the real deal by angelic pretty but this kidsyoyo replica is still just as lovely. I would love to own the real jsk by Angelic Pretty in Red but that'll be a future buy.



 However I now have a newer dream item that I am after and it is not as exciting or rare as the one above it. It is this dress from bodyline. As you can see I already own the black but I want the red too. The dress is just so fabulous and bold, heck I may even buy it in the other colourways~









I am also aiming to get this blouse too in the black and white colorways. Since I wear mainly jsk's the sleeved would look so cute with them.



Onto question 15,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment