Friday 8 August 2014

† 30 DLC - Day 17 - What do you want more then anything right now?†

† 30 Day Lolita Challenge †
Day17
†What do you want more then anything right now?†



Apart from being on a desperate search for Macrons, I want brand. 
Lolita brand that is. It has been nearly a year and a half since I owned anything to do with lolita brand's (However I did only a month ago sell my last Angelic Pretty Cardigan but that was unworn and in storage anyways). I sold all of my sweet lolita clothes as well as jewelry to become Gothic lolita and in this sale of everything I sold my BTSSB jsk's, my Angelic Pretty jsk's + Jewelry and my odd Bodyline/offbrand items. So since this huge wardrobe "leaving sweet lolita" sale I bought a huge selection of new things (You can view my wardrobe post here) but all I have own is Bodyline, Magic Potion, DOL and Kidsyoyo. So recently I have been on a search for brand and what better way to start with brand than BTSSB.

As soon of you know, Baby The Stars Shine Bright is my favorite lolita brand. I do like Angelic Pretty but I find the detail and effort into the designs is not as good as BTSSB as AP's main focus is the print detail; where Baby's main point is the design/shape of the dress. Both are great but Baby is for me.

So on my search to gain back a brand/mixed wardrobe I have started gaining my new clothes.


So what do I have on the way?

I didn't just want to buy any random jsk or dress to add to my collection, I wanted something that fit my personality, my style and more importantly my wallet. I have been saving for some time to gain a wardrobe, my last huge lot was Bodyline and Off Brand costing over £300. This order of stuff included jsk's, blouses, shoes, headdresses and jewelry. So now that I have all my wardrobe fillers I decided to get to work on the brand.

The first item on my list that is currently under a payment plan (finishing payment in 1 week and a bit) is this BTSSB セシリアジャンパースカートalso known as the Cecila JSK in black. (Image below not owned by me but the seller)


This jsk fits my style so well and is a wave of elegance and sweet detail. The silver/gray detail with the bows is stunning to say the least and the fit of this jsk is beautiful. A dress perfect for an hourglass with detachable waist ties and half shirring this dress for me fits all the boxes and IMO the black colorway is the best of this set by allowing the silver on the dress to be the main focus without overpowering the dress design. I adore the neckline, the layers of lace here are just charming and would look so very lovely with a high neck blouse. I am hoping to gain a BTSSB blouse to match this as well as some charming silver shoes with matching black/silver printed tights. I would love to coordinate this as well with a BTSSB headdress but currently I have no decided which one to go with it and wont make that choice until the jsk arrives.


To go with this dress or more simply my collection I have decided to gain the Usakumya backpack in white. This may not go with this coordinate/jsk but I feel it is an item that most lolita's who love BTSSB should have in their wardrobes. I really regret selling my french limited edition Usakumya a few years back and wish I had kept it. I will be buying this from Kiki, a dear friend of mine who has recently bought another Usakumya in pink and prefers that colorway over the white.


 What do I want more than Anything RIGHT now?

These three bodyline jsk's are on my wishlist. The first I used to in black/white but it was too big for me, so I've sold it to buy the black/black version in M. The second jsk her I won in black but I am soon buying the red too and the third jsk I can no longer buy in store unless they decide to restock it but I want it in black, maybe in red (which I can buy in store) should I give up and just go for the it as the fit of this jsk is wonderful~




That is it for now. WHEN each items arrives I will review it so people will get a good idea of detail, fitting and value for money.


Onto question 18,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment