Tuesday 12 August 2014

† Push Event†

† Push Event †


† Night Out†




My boyfriend, Tony and I were invited to a new night out, the night in question is called PuSH . This night displayed a range of EBM/Industrial music in a huge venue with epic light displays. Tony spent most of the night taking photographs for the event and I did a bit of filming to help promote the release party. I decided to wear a fun goth outfit for the night as originally I was going to wear my red pvc dress but it was a bit too cold for that. I had forgotten my fake blood when I left the house so my slightly creepy outfit turned into some sort of Gothic Diva display. I loved the night out it was wonderful and being on the a VIP list made me feel like a super dork.Tony did an awesome job with the photos for the night~

Here is the film of the night.



Personally I felt the night was pretty good. It would have been nicer if it was more promoted better but that will be change for future events. For a first night/tester night it was pretty good. The lighting was pretty good, the smoke machine was not too overbearing but I could barely breath those things kill me half the time and the music was pretty good despite it not being to my tastes. I will say the venue was a little dark, the lasers were great in appearance but were a bit low IMO, maybe they will have them pointing up a bit higher next time. Drinks were very cheap which I found very pleasing as most venues overcharge. I spent the whole night drinking energy drinks and Pepsi.

All in all it was a good night, looking forward to the next event so here is the photographs of the night~





































 † Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment