Saturday 16 August 2014

† Shopping Haul 1 †

  † Shopping Haul †
1





Bodyline Gothic barbwire JSK
I got this dress quite cheaply on a fluke some time ago. At first I was unsure what brand it as until I got it and read the label. After looking on the Bodyline site I found it in the PUNK section. I love this jsk but I find it is really short and I will either need to alter it longer or buy an under skirt for future wearing.




Bodyline (vintage) Children Playing JSK

I bought this vintage Bodyline jsk on more of an impulse buy. I am considering selling it on despite the fact I just got it. I originally thought I could wear it as a more guro style jsk and add a bit of blood to it but after inspecting the print detail up close I feel its a little too childish for me. I thought of removing the lower print and making a new frilly layered section but since the dress is very popular instead of edit it I'll just sell it on for someone to love.








Camera/YouTube Memory Card
No I did not buy this device or the stand, my boyfriend is loaning me it so I can start doing my YouTube video's again however I did have to buy my own memory card. I got one hell of a bargain £30 reduced to £8~


I am currently still awaiting a few items that haven't arrived yet but this is what has arrived so far.


Will make a haul video soon once everything gets here~
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment