Thursday 7 August 2014

† 30 DLC - Day 16 - Your outfit for the day.†

† 30 Day Lolita Challenge †
Day16
Your outfit for the day.

 






 Today I went out with Tony for lunch and we both joined in on buying a sharing feast for the two of us to share because of this I did not think it would be all that wise to wear lolita, so I stuck with my goth/creepy cute stuff. Our sharing platter of stuff was huge! All for £18ish so quite a nice meal out for a low price. We ended up not being able to finish it so we brought the chicken home for my cats.





Afterwards we were gonna head to Primark but it was closed so we popped into CEX to where Tony found me a bargain! The first half of the Helsing Ultimate OVA series I, II, III & IV for only £10.50. The few of you who know me, know that I do not really like anime however there is only 4 anime's in the world that I love. Elfin Lied, Attack On Titan, Death Note and Hellsing! It was a really nice day.

 
 
Onto question 17,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment