Friday 8 August 2014

† New Page Layout and Logo†

† New Page Layout †
&
† Logo †

It took me nearly 5 hours of work but gosh darn it was worth it. Using the newly installed Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 program I spent a good few hours designing a floating PNG logo for myself. This logo (the high res version not save here cause I plan to use the design for a dress print) is part of a 4 cameo set I will be using to make my own dress print, but this logo is also going to be used on all websites, including Youtube (as soon in the next few weeks I will be re-uploading to it)


I will say this is a 4th draft and only has the white in the background to show the detail, the more high res version will be updated here soon but yeah here she is, in all her glory my official logo which has been dubbed with the name "Angel Vampire". As you can tell it is based off me, or as I say a prettier version of me. It is designed with my big hair, my Alchemy Gothic tiara, my big nose and my beauty spot. It is then surrounded by things that I love with two opposing crosses displaying a Ying and Yan effect.

This creation took me about 3-4 hours to design and make despite its simplicity, the slowness was mainly due to me being incredibly rusty at using digital art programs.


I personally really enjoy the end result and I added some cheesy glitter to the banner just for fun but I plan to remove it soon, especially if I stick to a more monochrome style to my blog. I will be adding a white lining to the logo so it stands out more but I shall do this another time as it is very late now and I require sleep. I will talk more about the dress design at a later time~

 † Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment