Monday 28 July 2014

† 2014 Lolita wardrobe Post †




It seems that everyone and their mother's have done one of these post's and I fail to have done anything remotely close. I would also light to add for the people who do not know me that I left the sweet lolita style some time ago and had to build my wardrobe from scratch. So this small collections has been something I have build on for a year now. I did have twice as many dresses as this but a lot I bought to try out, did not like and ended up selling on.

So without further delay I come here today to share with you my collection so far.


Wardrobe Full Photographs.


I actually just build this wardrobe myself and it took a few good hours to do so. There are a few non lolita items hung up but i haven't photographed any of them.The top of the wardrobe is just filled with my normal goth swag and I will note the My Little Pony collection is situated there purely for the fact that the bag behind the figures is filled with my make up.





 Wardrobe contents



Outter's & Blouses


Bodyline bolero, Offbrand Cardigan and Offbrand bolero.

 Top -  Offbrand Chiffon Polkadot Blouse, Bodyline Vintage fully Shirred Blouse
Bottom - Bodyline fully shirred Blouse with Detachable Sleeves, Bodyline Lace cutsew.


Primark Fur Coat & Newlook Fur Shawl


 
Dresses

Some of the photographs here are a tiny bit blurry but I will be getting a new MODERN camera soon, instead of this ancient thing.


 Kidsyoyo - Marionette Gril OP & Magic Potion - Librarian Series JSK



Bodyline Black JSK & Bodyline Music Note JSK
 

Dream of Lolita (Alice & The Pirate Replica) Vampire Requiem (Red & Black) 


 Bodyline Unknown Jsk & Bodyline Stripped Adjustable JSK


 Bodyline Oldschool Frill jsk (Black and White)


Accessories


 Offbrand Parasol & Primark polka dot Parasol


Top - Offbrand Skull Bag & Bodyline Bunny Music Note Tote
Bottom - Offbrand replica card bag & Primark polka dot bag (bow and pearl chain added by me)


Left - Giant metal spider web crown and veil.
Center left to right - Bodyline headdress white and black, Bodyline headbow (revamped by me), Bodyline bow of jsk with alchemy gothic bat clip, Alchemy Gothic skull heart Tiara, Kidsyoyo Marionette girl headbow and Dear headdress handmade.
Right - Handmade sash and rosett.

I have not taken a photograph all of my jewellery as it is too much to photograph but so far that is my small lolita collection which will be gaining more soon. I also have not taken a picture of my shoes as I was in a hurry when I did this and forgot.



Hope you enjoyed looking at my starting again gothic wardrobe,
Pleasant Dreams†

No comments:

Post a Comment