Monday 28 July 2014

† 30 DLC - Day 10 - What’s in your bag? †


† 30 Day Lolita Challenge †
Day10
† What's in your bag? †


This is one of the questions I was unsure on doing. The reason for this is because my bag contents differs depending on what I am doing and where I am going. If I am going to a lolita meet I tend to bring with me a lot of stuff for other people such as a needle and thread in case of dress damages/zips breaking and a mini first aide kit. However when its just my daily frills I tend to pack light.


So here is a photograph I took this morning of my normal bag contents (also I was going shopping today and did not wan to carry too much when getting my groceries)
  • Tissues - I mainly carry these for my boyfriend Tony actually. No not just for sneezing or his camera lens. It is because Tony has some crazy hardcore nosebleeds, so sometimes I have to have a packet or risk looking like my bf just broke his nose.
  • Painkillers and Ibuprofen 
  • Deodorant - Thanks to my new diet and cut out of certain foods I rarely smell these days. Which yes sounds funny but as a teenager I used to have a really bad BO problem due to my diet. This has changed a lot in my adult years but I always carry one just in case. 
  • Bus Pass and clubcard.
  • Purse (not photographed as I left it downstairs when I took the photo)
  • Headphones
  • Phone (not photographed as was using it to take said photograph)
  • Phone charger - I don't always bring this with me but recently I have always made sure that I have it.
  • Make up - I always have my lipstick, white powder, eyeliner and eyelash glue.
  • Perfume - Stuck on my Disney princesses atm~
  • Contact lens - I usually wear them but I never go anywhere without my case even when I am not wearing them.
  • Wig Comb.
  • House keys.
What I usually also have is;
  • Heartburn liquid - I get heartburn wherever I drink fizzy pop, so if I can not avoid it I would rather be safe than sorry.
  • Chewing gum.
  • Medication - I do not always need it with me as it is taken at set times of the day but sometimes I will carry my little pill case just in case I sleep out or are out for to long in the day.
  • Sun block - I don't tan, I burn and blister. Me and the sun are not bff's.
  • Contact lens solution. 
  • Spare eyelashes.

When it comes to me bringing my backpack I tend to carry all my normal stuff as well as my DS, sleep gear/ear plugs, change of under garments (in case of random sleep overs), a dress to change into, spare pair of tights (in case my break/zip) and a pair of flats in case my feet hurt from wearing heels/platforms too much.


On to Question 11,
 
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment