Wednesday 16 July 2014

† Lolita Wardrobe Tag †

† Lolita Wardrobe Tag †


I. Show a selfmade item.
 This dear headdress is actually unfinished. The ribbon is on loosly and the roses have not been attached just yet as the roses I bought were too big to work for this. I plan on tinting the base of the horns with some dye to look more black and I also plan to add some much needed details to it and maybe some tiny hints of glitter/shimmer for a snow like effect.


 

II. Show a brand/indie brand item.
This Librarian series jsk by Magic Potion is a lovely item to my collection. I am hunting for the head bow to go with it and/or the red set. I would call this more of an indie brand as Magic Potion is mainly sold on taobao and does not really have its own store to itself. I adore the detail on this dress and it is one of my favorites BUT I want the red so much! Hard to find!



 

III. Show a offbrand item.
 This Vampire Requiem jsk was bought for me for Christmas by my lovely boyfriend and I adore it. For a replica it ain't too bad, I wish I could say the same about the black one I bought though. Hopefully 1 more year and I'll fit into the real thing~



IV. Show a purchase you regret.
 This Angelic Pretty Cardigan. I bought it from an ex friend some time ago and it ended in a sour way. Ever since leaving sweet lolita it has just sat there in my wardrobe gathering dust. I have actually sold it to a friend now, so I know it will go to a good home. If it was black I would have kept it but I barely ever wear white.


 

V. Show a dress/skirt.
 This bodyline jsk currently has a broken zip after too much child play with my brother's son. While it is waiting to get a new stronger metal zip I just hang it in my wardrobe for future wearing. The ribcage camera is detachable but I love the idea of it with this dress, it gives such a dead vibe to it. Reminds me of Ti Burtons the Nightmare Before Christmas~




VI. Show a top/blouse.
 This is one of my bodyline blouses or as I call it my two-in-one. The sleeves come off so its great for hot days.



VII. Show a pair of shoes.
 A little scuffed at the minute but still lovely, these bodyline white shoes are some of my favorite and has really reminded me of my passion for white footwear. These ironically are not my most worn shoes, why? Because I only want to use them for special occasions and just for lolita as I wear all of my shoes often.



VIII. Show a accessory.
These bodyline cuffs are very cute but a tad on the large side~





IX. Show a head piece/headdress/hair accessory.
 This Kidsyoyo, Marionette girl headdress is extremely pretty. To be fair on ti's own it really does not look like much but when worn it looks extremely pretty. I misjudged it when I first bought it.






X. Show a practical item.
My Hell bunny petticoat that my boyfriend bought me. This... is.. the BEST PETTICOAT I have even owned. Ever since Hell Bunny revised there material and petticoat designs, the petticoats have been very good quality and give the perfect amount of poof.

 

Looking forward to making a video of this,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment