Tuesday 29 July 2014

† 30 DLC - Day 11 - One day in your lolita life in pictures. †

† 30 Day Lolita Challenge †
Day11
† One day in your lolita life in pictures †

 Such life, very postage, WOW very delivery, so first class!



 Today I decided it would make much more sense if I followed myself around for the day whilst taking photographs of my random crap. I had just sold a few lolita dresses and decided to go post them out whilst the weather was nice and gloomy. The heat recently had been too hot so to see a nice gloomy day really cheered me up.


I didn't want to dress up too OTT today just in case the sun came out to bite me so I put on a more casual coordinate with my newly appointed music note jsk. I am looking forward to replacing this mirror come payday, it is pretty crap, far too small and I for the life of me can not get the marks off of it. This thing attracts dust like milano attracts newbies.


A bit of overwhelming sarcasm hit me today as I walked to the post office when I saw this billbored;






World war pending? Homelessness on a high rate? Self harming increased in youths? University fee's raised? NOP, none of this matterS if you do not protect your family from cavities! If you don't Hitler will rise from your cavities and control your brain with Nazism through your rotten teeth!

GIVE YOUR FAMILY A CHANCE TO BE FREE!!

 After the post office I got the bus home and could not be happier with the disgusting state of the bus. Yes nothing screams "WELCOME to your journey home" as you sit at the front of the bus near face palming as the sticky floor nearly glues your feet to the metal bus floor. Maybe a selection of yummy fruit and stir fry will cheer one up.



After a nice meal I went upstairs to strip every article of lolita off of my skin only to see my lazy cat Zack sleeping in the middle of the day again on his favorite pillow.


After I ate I wrote up a review and started on this and for the rest of the night I am going to be programming on the sims.



On to Question 12,
 
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment