Monday 14 July 2014

† Lolita Meet Up 4†

† Lolita Meet Up 4†
Hanging with Kiki




As I am sometimes a very forgetful person I had to go on a mission to provide my friend Kiki with her My Little Pony swag that I picked up from Primark for her. So instead of just a drop and go I popped to Kiki's boyfriend's to hang out and catch up.


The weather was boiling hot and before I even made my way to Kiki's I met this nice girl on the bus who knew about lolita fashion and fancied chatting with me. It was nice chatting but I was sitting there boiling hot just wanting to be quite, listen to music and drink my juice. I did not get to really cool down from the weather until I actually got to Kiki's boyfriend's house. This by the way is at least a 40 minute journey so you may understand talking to a stranger for 40 minutes can be hard when you just want to be quiet and relax.


When I met up with Kiki we had a lovely chilled day. I talked about her going to hyper japan, as this year I can not make it and had a fun time getting excited over her outfit choices. She showed me some of her back up coordinates as she is waiting for Angelic Pretty's Fancy Paper Doll's to come to her from Australia~


I love Kiki's plush bag collection. She has 2 Usakumya's, the large backpack and the small bag as well as this little blue Angelic Pretty Bunny. It reminded me of the days when I had my Usakumya and I just sat like a dork making the large one dance to that song "Let me take a selfie". I swear I am not 100% an idiot, more like 95%~




Lewis's dogs are so derpy and cute. These friendly little hyper sibling dogs were following us around and flopping around in the sun.


The sun was really bright, so bright is was agitating my camera so a lot of the photo's came out oddly dark. On a side note Kiki's newly cut and dyed hair looked lovely, I adore the hazel/chocolate sort of mix. It was more of a casual day today but still lovely.






 It is a shame this dress is too big for me now because to me it is a really good casual dress and extremely pretty. I found myself constantly pulling the dress up my bust, I considered making the back shirring tighter but it just looked too weird. So I plan to sell/trade this on to get the size down~


Sometimes it is really fun to have chill days,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment