Monday 7 July 2014

† 30 Day Lolita Challenge - Day 4–10 different kinds of food you like †

† 30 Day Lolita Challenge †
Day 4
† 10 different kinds of food you like †


Before I start this I have to say... what the fudge does your favorite foods have to do with lolita? I guess sweet lolita's have prints of cakes and such but still... For this I will do foods AND drink, it's just easier.

I. Bubble Tea
I have only recently learned my love for bubble tea after my friend's Kiri and Sean, as well as my boyfriend Tony convinced me to try some. I have tried it before but it was weird tasting like coffie, however trying some strawberry bubble tea I fell in love. The pearl milk used is super yummy and strangely I am not a huge fan of the tapioca, I'd rather have gummy or plain on the base.
II. Ice Cream
 Anyone who knows me knows I adore ice cream. So much so that I rarely have it! My three favorite flavors are cinder toffee, strawberry & cream and chocolate. I usually have this sprinkled in nuts, with pocky sticks, cream and a whole strawberry. I dislike cheap ice cream as well and prefer home made but sometimes I don't mind getting certain cheaper brands if I have too. I tend to go to the Marl & Tony's ice cream cafe or buy haagen daz.



III. Sushi (ALL THE SUSHI!)
 Me and Tony tend to always go for our meals at a lovely sushi restaurant know as Saint Sushi ( www.st-sushi.com/ ) and each time we go we tend to dive into a selection of yummy foods. If we aren't having a bento box each we will get a share platter of sushi, some of my favorites include salmon slice, salmon rolls, tune or salmon nigiri, maki, sashimi and muhc much more~



IV.  Char Siu.
 Char siu is a quite famous Cantonese cuisine, and is very popular. It literally means fork burn roast and is usually pieces of pork meat that has been seasoned. I discovered this awhile back but did not properly start to eat it until my boyfriend parents (who are Chinese) cooked it for me at a family meal. Ever since then I have really enjoyed this meat and cook it for myself when I can.


V. Pak Choi.
This little vegetable with oyster sauce and garlic is a bloody god send! Pak Choi is basically Chinese cabbage and it tastes extremely nice


VI. Watermelon.
 On a hot summer's day, the sun beaming down on you, sweat breaking on your forehead I find there is nothing better than to sit in the sun, grab a knife and slice up some delicious cuts of watermelon with a fresh homemade glass of watermelon juice. It is my favorite fruit but I only tend to buy it in season for the freshness.


VII. Milkshake/Frappes
 I usually only ever buy strawberry milkshakes or frappes. They are jut so sweet and tasty but as I've gotten older I found that frappes appeal to me more than milkshakes do.
VIII. Doriyaki
For those who may not know what Doriyaki is, it is basically two small pancakes with a bean,cream or custard filling. I found that it is hard to get a good Doriyaki in this country and would prefer to make it myself but if you screw it up even slightly it ruins the whole treat.


 IX. Salt and Chilli Chicken (Chinese style)
This is my overall favorite meal but due to the highness of the calories it has I only have it maybe once a week after exercise. It is a tasty dish with deep fried breaded chicken, seasoned and fried with onions, chilli slices and salt. It tastes divine, like angel are dancing on my tongue! It is the one meal I would never pass up!


X. Pineapple Monster Energy.
 This stuff I drink quite a lot and I know I should not. This pineapple fruitiness, the tang, the energy , everything about it speaks to me and I LOVE IT!However the ingredients are so evil that no one should be even thinking of having this stuff. It is my one guilty pleasure in life~


On to Question 5,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment