Wednesday 16 July 2014

† 30 DLC - Day 7 - 10 people who inspire your lolita style. †

† 30 Day Lolita Challenge †
Day7
† 10 people who inspire your lolita style†

This question is a bit hard for me. There are not people who inspire my style, maybe 3 at best. My style is my own however I do know a bunch of inspirational people~


 I. Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn (Audrey Kathleen Ruston) was a British actress and humanitarian. Born in Brussels, Hepburn spent her childhood between Belgium, England and the Netherlands, including German-occupied Arnhem during the Second World War. She was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in recognition of her work as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in December 1992.

Who could want for a greater idol?






II. Marie Antoinette 
Marie was a young Austian noble, and upon her marriage to  Louis-Auguste, Dauphin of France, she became Dauphine of France. She was a person of beauty and unjustly killed at the start of the french revolution and is well known as a fashion icon.Though opinion differ greatly of who and what she truly was, she was a beautiful woman and is well known throughout the world.


 







III. Adora Batbrat
 Not only is she an amazing mother, she is a stunning goth icon and model! Her outfits are so out of this world it's amazing!





IV. Demona Mortiss
Not only is she a talented artist but she is a beauty model. Demona takes white and turns into into something twisted. I adore her so much and her style is an inspiration for one of my outfits, named after her.
 





V. Kerli
A talent singer, designer and artist. Her song army of love made me so happy, who could want more than Peace, Love Unity and Respect~




VI. 大魔神/Big Devil
Red Devil is a model/artist from Taiwan. She is cool, smart, artist and courageous!She is truly beautiful and gave me a lot of advise about being myself with fashion. She encouraged me to meet the darkest depths of my soul and bring that dark out as a positive!




VII. Lady Gaga
There is not much to say on her that everyone doesn't already know but to me she is bold, crazy, stunning, fabulous and talented all at the same time!






VIII. Maria Brink, In This Moment
Everything about her is stunning. She looks amazing, she sounds awesome and the lyrics to her songs truly speak to me. Not only is the band, In This Moment one of my favorite bands it also inspires a lot of my more gothy fashion choices.







IX. Rinrin Doll
A model for many brands like Angelic Pretty and Baby The Stars Shine Bright, Rinrin is just pure beauty! It is almost as if lolita fashion was made for her.





X. My friend's Kiki, Elizabeth, Misty and Kiri.
 These four friends of mine are not only lovely people but have shown me much kindness. These lovely people helped show me that it was okay to be myself and that the cards I had been dealt with were not the only hand I had to play.

Kiki and Kiri aided me so much when I first moved back home and helped me through a really bad situation with a set of ex friend's. With the help of the police, I have had little, next to none harassment and I never would have taken such a step if these two girls hadn't of pushed me to do so. They are great friends and deserve a lot of credit. Whilst Kiki is calm and thought provoking Kiri is rough and pursuing of her goals.

Elizabeth has always been a lovely girl and in the past we used to spend much time together in the lolita community but as times changed we lost touch with each other. It wasn't until I moved back home that the two of us met back up and started where we left off. Elizabeth has always been a nice, down to earth person and tells you how it is. She truly is a sweet, kind and understanding person.


Misty is like no other person I have met. She is bold, daring, strong and overflowing with acceptance and love. I met her in collage some times ago and we lost touch when I moved away but just like Elizabeth, when I returned home she welcomed me back with open arms! I even met my boyfriend Tony again at her wedding. She is a lovely, beautiful and talent friend <3



On to Question 8,

Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment