Thursday 3 July 2014

† Random Bloggity 2†

† Random Bloggity †
 
I did a bit of stereotyping when it came to World Goth Day but I think black lipstick is certainly something I would not wear often. It is just way too much hassle to wear.

Random coordinates.

On the left I have shoved on my magic potion jsk and on the left my lovely black bodyline jsk.

Postcard


 Got a lovely postcard from my Uncle and Auntie today from their trip away. Was lovely to hear from them and in such a vintage way too.

Visiting Misty  


We were meant to have a craft day but we ended up just chatting instead. Was a bit windy out today as well but very warm.
 
Apparently there is a new coffee/tea shop in the bus depo. It's looking pretty nice but I am highly doubting the drink quality. May pop in next time I am in the town center but I do not often visit the town, I am always in the city and only seem to pass this on the way to Misty's.


Has a lovely chat with a side of coke and mushroom pasta. 
So classy~
 



Fell in love with two amazing garden's side by side when leaving Misty's house. The flowers are in full bloom ATM and are simply beautiful. When I get my own place I hope to have a garden so I can plant some lovely flowers~
 
 Really hurt my arm today after coming home from grocery shopping. I adore my Cyber Dog bag but the plastic strap can really dig into you when you fill it up with heavy items. Not clear on the photo but the strap's marked my arms and left a small speckle bruise. The bruise is still there now but at least the weird strap lines are finally gone~


Weird weather today. Extremely sunny but windy as well.


 My new/second hand New Rocks. Need a bit of repair work. Looking forward to wearing them out.


That enough random stuff for one day,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment