Saturday 5 July 2014

† Lolita Meet Up ... 3†

† Lolita Meet Up ...3?†
At Bread Point




Today I met up with two of my frilly homies and their finances but I would not call this a full meet up as I was the only one in lolita. We decided just to meet up in casual clothes and hang out for a short while however my new dress had just arrived and I could not help myself but wear it out. So this meet up was indeed a "lolita" meet up except I was the only one dressed up. Couldn't help myself I will link the blog post hear as to why I felt the need to dress up today.




We met and went for a bit of a wonder. The weather was wonderful, full of so much sun and warmth. I was dying! FAR too hot and since I am an idiot I also forgot my parasol and my fan, so the hotter it got the more I died. However after our little trip we decided to sit down for tea at our on and of regular cafe Bread Point. You made need to excuse the unflattering cross eyed photo of me but I had just spent roughly 30 minutes trying to eat this amazing cheese cake but alas I did not finish it. This is actually the same place my birthday cake was from, the one Tony bought me and my lord it was huge~




However as we were sitting, chatting and enjoying our food the owner of the shop approached our table and offered us some free samples of his bubble tea. For those who may not know what bubble tea, also known as pearl milk tea or boba milk tea, is a Taiwanese tea-based drink. These drinks have mini pearls/balls in this drink known as tapioca. These drinks are mixed with fruit, ice or milk and are also mixed with fruit or syrup.


The free samples we were kindly given did not have the bubbles/tapioca in but they were sweet. We were given two flavors, Mango and Strawberry. I thought this was a great idea, as a long time shopper at this cafe the idea of being able to indulge in the delicious food with a yummy bubble tea seemed like a really good idea. I think my favorite part of this new addition to Bread Point, was the straws, I know of all things to pick id had to be something small but I adored the see through design with this matching clear straw. I think it's a nice quirk and something most people would miss.


Since my youtube is getting republished as one may say I hope to go to bread point and maybe film the interior, interview the staff and do a review over the yummy and wonderful selection of foods they sell~


Coordination


Blouse: Fully Shirred ℬodyline 2010
Jsk :Vampire Requiem (Alice & The Pirates replica)
Shoes : Punk RHS ℬodyline
Heart Locket/Tiara : Alchemy Gothic
Choker : Refuse to be Usual
Tights : Offbrand Double

Sorry for the rush coordinate photo's but I was in a hurry and had to get changed to visit my sister and step monster. My friend did try to take some photo's of me outside but I was at a weird angle and the wind was totally wrecking my hair (as you can see I had just got in and it was like WHOSH!) 


Looking forward to more yummy bubble tea,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment