Friday 4 July 2014

† Splashes of Cerulean Product Review†

† Splashes of Cerulean Product Review†



Splashes of Cerulean is a brand new web shop made by the lovely Kirie Lea Cussen. The designs are sweet and simple with quite often a colorful twist. Since Kirie is a lovely friend of mine she sent me one of her beautiful necklace from her new shop, not only was this very kind of her but it was a chance to see these cute little products in person.


 Item description

"Hand-made Black faux suede necklace cord, with heart-shaped bottled dried rose petals, and silver star charm.
These are one size.

Colour: Dark Pink & Black
Detail: Bottled Dried rose petals with Silver star charm."


Opening the parcel.


Once I took the necklace out of the parcel I was welcome by a delightful shade of turquoise wrapped in bubble wrap with a lovely company label. I thought this was very cut and well wrapped.


On opening on the parcel I felt the necklace was a little smaller than i imagine but for me this is perfect as I prefer to wear corded necklaces as chokers. The necklace itself is beautiful and so colorful. The heart shaped bottle with rose petals inside look so beautiful in person and the adorable little silver star just adds to it's cuteness. I quite like the soft black faux suede cord and it is actually a lot stronger than first imagined.



Worn Photo's


 As a goth/gothic lolita I wasn't sure if it would go with any of my outfits but I found almost ironically it matches my pink glasses. As I stated earlier I decided to wear it more as a choker than a necklace and since the cord is so strong it was easy for me to tie at the back of my neck without damaging it. I would ear this as a long necklace as well but with a different outfit. (Want to add sorry for the photo/outfit quality, I had just woken up and shoved a  my goth wig on to answer the door)


Overall Thoughts

Overall I really enjoy this necklace and plan to buy a custom one off of her in black as an actually choker as I adore it that much. All in all i give this product full marks as despite such a simple design it is absolutely perfect~

5/5

Design : 5/5
Construction : 5/5
Durability : 5/5

Price : Very Reasonable
Would I buy again: Yes




Looking forward to future designs,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment