Thursday 3 July 2014

† 30 Day Lolita Challenge Start! †

 † 30 Day Lolita challenge start! †

I have seen a few people attempt this 30 day lolita challenged so I thought I would give it a go. 
So what is the "30 Day Lolita challenge"?
This challenge is the same as any other 30 day task but all related to lolita. You simply try and answer every single question for 30 days straight (if you can) and share this challenge with as many people as you can. I actually did a challenge similar before however it was many years ago on my old blog, so the answer will vary.
If you'd too like to join in with the fun I'd love to see the results so feel free to post them into the comment section below. I will link each entry to each number here as I go along, so good luck, break a leg and have a fun time~
Questions

- And this is where I stopped and wrote a new lolita challenge as this one had way too many pointless questions.

DO IT HERE

Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
days.
Let's see how far I can take this,
Pleasant Dreams †

No comments:

Post a Comment